The Ultimo x The Envy Edit Easter Giveaway!!
Put the Easter eggs down folks... It’s giveaway time!
We have teamed up with The Ultimo Sydney to give you a very special giveaway!
Easter is only around the corner, and mini getaways are on our mind, okay okay, I’m always thinking about drifting off into holiday mode, but at least we have a reason now.
As you know, The Ultimo is my all time favourite boutique hotel in Sydney.
One of the reasons I love it is because of the personalized experience it offers. Being the first Astrological Hotel it provides you with an experience that no other accommodation can offer. (Pets are welcome also!)
Okay, so let’s get to the good stuff…
What you win – an experience…hear me out! :)
One lucky winner will win one night’s accommodation in The Ultimo Sydney and an illustration workshop with yours truly; over coffee of course!
After checking in to your Queen room and reading up on your star sign’s likes and dislikes, and probably after fitting in a power nap in the super comfy beds, I highly recommend you suss out some of the suggestions offered on your itinerary. This covers things to do, see and eat whilst in Sydney.
The next morning over breakfast is when you will be able to let your creative juices flow, as you will be with some of The Envy Edit crew and myself creating some mini masterpieces.
Your drawing skill level does not matter as we can cover basics through to advanced techniques depending on your experience. You will get to ask questions and have myself assist you every step of the way.
Everything you sketch up is yours to keep along with some personalized illustrations from me. (If you would like to share this with a friend, they too are welcome to come along!)
All you have to do to enter is the following:
- Follow @theenvyedit and @theultimosydney on Instagram or Facebook - (The Envy Edit and The Ultimo )
- For extra chances at winning, follow both our Instagram and Facebook pages
- Like and tag 2 friends in the comments sections of the giveaway posts
- And lastly, get hashtag mad and tag @theenvyedit + #theenvyedit in any brands/products you like and want to see drawn!
The winner will be announced on Thursday 20.04.2017 at 12.00pm.
Some extra important stuff:
- The Ultimo Hotel - 37 Ultimo Road, Sydney, Australia
- Accommodation to be booked before 31.05.2017
- We will need your birthday to ensure you get the correct star sign information
- Upon arrival at The Ultimo, a $100 deposit will be required for incidentals. (As long as you don’t turn into a rock star after dark, you will get this back. )
- Travel to and from The Ultimo and to and from the Illustration Workshop is at the winner’s own cost.
- If you have drawing equipment that you would like to use, please bring it along with you but don’t worry if you don’t, as we can provide materials.
- Giveaway is open to all ages. Minors will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Angelique will be away from the start of June to the end of July, so cash in your prize asap!
Can not wait to draw a winner!
Want to know a little bit more about The Ultimo...
"So part of the reason I am so comfortable is because I feel like they know me so well. Upon arrival you receive a summary of your star sign, personality traits, likes, hates, etc. Which so far, they have absolutely spot on! And a city guide according to your star sign. So whether you're like myself and from Sydney or you're staying from out of town, they provide you with suggestions on what to get up to during your getaway.
If you're like me and read your horoscope before getting out of bed of a day - you will absolutely love this! If you're someone that doesn't even know what star sign you are, you will get a major kick out of discovering some great finds that are right up your alley and learning a little bit more about yourself.
Considering the The Ultimo is one of my favourite topics, I could go on for days about it, but it's probably best you check it out for yourself here:
They can also be found on social media:
#illustration #theenvyedit #about #fashion #giveaway #theultimohotel #sydneyboutiquehotel #competition